Live and work in the wonderfully colorful city of Hong Kong!
Live and work in the wonderful city of Hong Kong, the city of light and color.
American English Workshop is seeking qualified Native English Teachers (NET) to work in Hong Kong. Positions are immediately available. We hire teachers all year round so apply now to join us in making an adventure out of life.
Teachers have the opportunity to teach children aged 3 to 9 in a casual playgroup setting or do home tutoring with children and adults.
AEW provides a variety of employee benefits, including travel reimbursement, work visa sponsorship, paid holidays, and bonus pay for reliable teachers. We also offer the benefit of organizing your housing for you before you even get here (reduced salary).
Ask about our AEW Rewards Program for long-term employees!
- You must be a native English speaker — if English is not your first language, your CV will not be considered
- You must hold a passport from a native English speaking country
- You must have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification (we can help you get this if needed)
- You must be good with children
- You must be willing to commit to a 1 year contract
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or above (Unless you qualify for holiday work visa)
- 1-2 years teaching experience desired but we will consider fresh graduates or new teachers.
- $18,000-$21,000 HKD/month (without housing)
- Incentive bonuses
- Option to have housing provided (with an offset to your salary)
- Private tutoring opportunities during off hours to increase pay.
- Airfare reimbursement.
- 24 paid holidays per year.
- Work VISA management and sponsorship.
- AEW Rewards Program.
How To Apply:
To apply please submit your resume and photo to email@example.com.
Resumes without a full CV and PHOTO can’t be processed, please include them otherwise we can’t consider you.
Successful applicants will be contacted for a Skype/Google video interview immediately after their resume has been reviewed.
Teachers already in Hong Kong are welcome to apply.
Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/aewhk/photos/?ref=page_internal