Are you naturally fond with children? An outstanding, private bilingual school in Puebla City, Mexico is looking for native English preschool teachers for the upcoming school year, starting in August.
This is a wonderful opportunity to develop your teaching skills and professional experience in an international setting. On top of a great time in Mexico, you will receive a remuneration package that includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Monthly salary of 14,000-16,000 Mexican pesos
- Monthly rent stipend of 3,000 Mexican pesos
- Medical insurance
- Savings fund
- Work visa paid and processed by the school
- other great benefits!
- B.Ed or equivalent
- Early Childhood Education Certification or equivalent
- Formal student teaching experience (Preschool grades)
- Some Spanish will be preferred
- Valid Passport
- High level of commitment (preschool students get really affected when teachers don’t complete their contracts)
We will send you the application material after confirming your interest in this position. Please contact us with resume and photo at:
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we can only consider Preschool Teaching backgrounds, and formal experience is required.
1. Gain experience in a multicultural school environment.
2. Learn Spanish while dealing with local teachers and students.
3. Stay in a beautiful, colonial city with great weather all year round.
4. Enjoy an enriching cultural and professional experience in Mexico!
5. Meet the school’s other international teachers and create lifelong friendships.