Salary Package: between US $72,000 – US $84,000 tax free per annum (inclusive of allowances: Accommodation, Transport and Food).
Native English Speakers – Male only
Work location: Saudi Arabia – various locations.
Interview Date: 8-18 July 2017
Interview Location: Houston, Texas
Candidates must be able to attend interviews in person in Houston, Texas at own expense. No Skype or phone interviews will be considered. Please do not apply if you are not able to attend a face to face interview in Houston, Texas at own expense.
Monthly Salary Package: between US$6k - US$7k tax free (inclusive of allowances: Accommodation, Transport and Food)
Renewable yearly contract
Two paid vacations a year
Free medical care
Five day working week
One of the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree or M.A. in Education (English).
• Bachelor’s Degree or M.A. in Applied Linguistics
• Bachelor’s Degree or M.A. in a Modern Language with an accredited teaching
certificate in one of the following:
• CELTA, Certificate in Teaching English Language to Adults
• DELTA, Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults
• TESOL, Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
• A recognized professional teaching qualification equivalent to and/or higher than CELTA, DELTA, and TESOL, or other professional teaching certifications.
• Minimum of 4 full-time years of teaching of English, TEFL or TESOL.
• High level of computer skills and proficiency in using interactive whiteboards is preferred.
Offers are made on the day of interview.
Exact location is clarified on offer.
In order to arrange a visa, successful candidates must have their original or replacement copy of their degree and TEFL/TESOL certificate available for authentication by the Saudi Cultural Office, and must undergo a medical check-up at own expense. The work visa is paid for by company, and sponsor documentation will be provided by company for work visa. The time needed to arrange the work visa from interview to starting work at Saudi work location is around three months.
Email - email@example.com