ESL Teachers (Moscow, full-time job)
Crown Kids is a Moscow-based Russian Company. We work with state and private schools and kindergartens all over the Moscow. Crown Kids is a representative of Native Class technology in Russia.
Native Class technology allows children to effectively communicate and learn from native English speakers in the familiar environment of kindergarten or school.
We are looking for ESL Teachers for an upcoming 2017-2018 educational year (9-months contract).
- This opportunity is for Teachers who are ready for 9 months commitment and who want to see the results of their efforts.
- It is not just working for English courses where people come and go.
- It is a full-time job for state or private schools (elementary, mid and high schools), so the Teacher can really see the progress and development of his/her pupils.
- University degree (BA, BS)
- Native English speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
- TEFL or CELTA certificates TEFL or CELTA (TESOL, CELTYL, ICELT, DELTA) certificates / IBTC (International Baccalaureate Teacher Certificate)
- A minimum of 2 years experience working with children or adults as an ESL teacher
- Two recommendation letters
- Understanding and willingness to come to Russia for at least 9,5 months from the end of August to beginning of June
- Personal skills: positive, energetic, active, creative, communicative, punctual, responsible, curious.
Please, send us your resume and cover letter email@example.com and we will send you more details about company and vacancies.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved