IELTS EXAMINER IN NIGERIA
IELTS is the world’s most popular high stakes English language test. IDP Education is a proud co-owner of IELTS with 39 test centers in 16 countries across the Middle East and Eastern Europe and over 450 locations worldwide.
IDP Education is now recruiting suitably qualified teachers of English as a foreign language (TEFL/TESOL) who are currently working in Nigeria to be trained and certified as IELTS Speaking examiners. Free training is provided. Additional training and income opportunities exist within the IDP network as Speaking and/or Writing Assist Coaches.
Applicants for IELTS examiner positions must have:
• an undergraduate degree or qualification(s) that can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree
• a TEFL/TESOL qualification from a recognized institution
• at least 3 years relevant teaching experience. The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over)
• the required professional attributes and interpersonal skills
• native-like English proficiency
If your application is successful, you must be available to participate in 1 1/2 days of face-to-face training conducted by a certified IELTS Examiner Trainer and be willing to complete the certification assessment.
To apply, click on the URL link below and download the application pack.
It should be completed and returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved