Right next to Moscow, Moscow Region - walk to work! Last few positions to fill!
International Educational Centre provides a quality learning experience for students of all ages, levels and abilities, through the competence and professionalism of our teaching and administrative staff. For this reason, we are committed to employing teachers who match our high standards and share our vision of the organisation and its goals.
Due to our continued success, we are recruiting more teachers to start in August for training, with classes starting at the beginning of September. We also have some positions starting in September and October.
You can be part of a thriving school and an integral part of the local community. Our friendly management and staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for professional, motivated teaching.
We now have branches in Dzerzhinsky, Zheleznodorozhny and elsewhere in the Moscow Region, all located close to Moscow.
Successful applicants will:
• be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH
• have a university degree
• have a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels, from VYLs to adults
• be able to arrive in Moscow by August 10th (or the beginning of September, depending on the position offered)
We are also interested in hearing from native-speaking English teachers who can teach Spanish, French, German and/or Italian.
• 38000-44000 rubles per month after tax, depending on experience and qualifications
• Bonus of 1 month’s salary on completion of the contract
• A comfortable flat (with Internet) within walking distance of the school, shared with another teacher but with private bedroom. Rent and bills (excluding Internet) paid for by the school
• 9 or 12 month contract
• 28 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) with 2 days off per week
• 7.5 academic hours per month for training, seminars etc.
• 25 calendar days of paid holidays and paid Russian national holidays as per the contract
• Flights, multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the school as per the contract
• An additional 10,000 ruble bonus upon contract completion for the August training period
• Free excursions for teachers once a month
• Free national and international holiday events organized by the school
• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the centre covering 50% of the cost
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of resources
Additional information can be found on our website: http://www.iec-english.ru
Interested applicants are requested to send the following to: email@example.com
• CV (resume)
• Cover letter
• Scanned university and teaching diplomas/certificates
• A recent photo
• Contact details of 2 independent referees