We are now looking to close teaching positions for 2017-2018 school year.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary:4000-6000TL net per month
Health Insurance provided
Work permit provided
Pre-K: 2 Teachers
Kindergarten: 1 Teacher
Primary Level: 1 Teacher (Grades 2 & 3)
Middle School: 2 Teachers (Grades 5-6-7)
High School: 2 Teacher (Grades 9-10-11-12)
Must have a bachelor’s degree
Must have a teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA).
Must be a native English speaker
Must be a citizen of one of these countries UK, US, South Africa, Australia, Ireland, Canada, and New Zealand.
26-30 hrs a week Contact hours.
8:30 am to 4:30 PM, Mon-Fri
Could be required to work on Saturdays but limited to 4 Saturdays in each semester. (Parents-Teachers meeting, special occasion, extra curricular activities)
Preparing Lesson plans
Coordinating with the department head.
Maybe required to attend meetings, training, and other school related activities
Please forward us the below-mentioned documents along with Skype ID, phone number with country and area code to show contact info. Please write “Istanbul-Positions” on the subject line.
1) Resume with Picture
2) Passport copy
3) Teaching certificate
Forward the above-mentioned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preference will be given to teachers already in Turkey with a valid residence permit.
Nanny/babysitter/home live-in English teachers required - 2
1 required for a 9-month baby and 1 required for a one-year old baby.
Must be responsible.
Must have experience.
ONLY FEMALES will be accepted
MUST be a native English speaker
Muslims Nannies are preferred.
PAY AND BENEFITS
Pay: $2K - $2.5K per month net.
Housing along with meals.
One month paid vacation in summer
6-day work schedule. Sunday off.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• preparing bottles for babies and care for feeding equipment
• changing diapers for babies
• bathing babies
• dressing children appropriate to the child's activities
• washing and ironing children's clothes
• planning meals for children
• preparing meals and snacks for the children
• cleaning and washing up after children's meals
• listing children's requirements/needs
• scheduling and coordinating children's activities
• undertaking appropriate creative activities with the children
• undertaking appropriate educational activities with the children
• undertaking appropriate outdoor activities with the children
• planning and supervising rest, bed, and nap times
• reading to and with the children
• tidying children's bedrooms and play areas
• reinforcing appropriate discipline for the children
• implementing daily routines
• doing light housework
Education and Experience
• Minimum high school graduate
• further training in child care and development such as a formal nanny training program, early childhood classes and/or in-service training
• proven child care experience with references
Send your Resume/CV along with a valid passport copy, degree/diploma/ certification copies to email@example.com. Please write "Nanny Position" in the subject line.
The successful candidates will be required to sign a release form for a total background check.