Our client ICEAT are recruiting ESL teachers for locations in Saudi Arabia. Institutions include King Saud University and IPA Riyadh & Jeddah.
Ability to teach Adults non-native English learners.
Organise and deliver lectures to students.
Prepare classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
Develop English lesson plans in line with the prescribed Curriculum.
Other Duties: As needed by the employer and accepted by the candidate.
You will also be required to perform additional administrative duties when required, this includes exam invigilation and assignment marking.
• Degree (bachelor’s / master’s) from accredited educational institute
• Degree in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, or English Language Teaching
• CELTA/ Trinity TESOL / TEFL mandatory for the non-related degree holders.
• Appropriate experience in teaching ESL to adults at a recognised educational
• Online education not accepted.
• Bachelor: Basic £2000 + Housing £300 + Transportation £100 (Housing and Transportation can either be provided by the company or an allowance in lieu will be paid)
• Master: Basic £2250 + Housing £300 + Transportation £100 (Housing and Transportation can either be provided by the company or an allowance in lieu will be paid)
Please send your cv or interest to email@example.com