EYFS Classroom Teacher
Mount elite School Siem Reap - Cambodia
EYFS Classroom Teacher (Reception)
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Early Years teacher to work initially in a reception class at Mount Elite School Siem Reap. We are a small, single form entry, primary and preschool with a 15 place nursery and reception class. We serve an ethnically diverse community within Siem Reap.
Position Available: from 7th August 2017 (a negotiated start at any point before or after this date may also be possible).
The successful candidate will;
- be an outstanding practitioner with recent EYFS experience
- demonstrate creative practice, with a strong commitment to Early Years principals
- put children first, with high expectations of children and a belief that all children can succeed;
- be inspirational, enthusiastic and highly motivated in providing high quality opportunities for our children
- be passionate about improving children’s learning and creating an exciting learning environment
- have a commitment to inclusion and can demonstrate this in practice
- be a good communicator and committed to taking an active part in the life of the school.
At Mount Elite we can offer you;
- a forward thinking head teacher and leadership team with a strong commitment to providing our children with the very best opportunities to succeed
- a dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for all children
- dedicated PPA time with your phase group to enable you to carry out your role effectively
- children from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds who bring diverse experiences to their learning
- additional adults across all classes in the phase group who support quality Early Years education, including a dedicated approach to early intervention
- a supportive Management body
- opportunities for further leadership and professional development to help you realize your potential
- the opportunity to be part of a warm, friendly school where laughter and hard work go hand in hand
We warmly welcome visits to the school from high quality practitioners who are interested in the position.