DIRECT APPLICATION TO A GREAT GANGNAM SCHOOL!
We are seeking two teachers to start in May and June of 2014. The first position is ASAP, while the other is a flexible June start date.
1. Starting Date: May, June 2014.
2. Duration: 1 year contract (with possibility to extend).
3. Salary: 2.0 ~ 2.4 million won (depends on your experience and educational background)
4.Working Time: Mon/Wed/Fri: 12.00pm~8.00pm, Tue/Thu: 1.00pm~9.00pm. Teaching time: 5 hours per day (maximum 30 hours per week).
5. Student Age: Elementary students.
6. Class Size: Maximum 8 students per class.
7. Vacation: 10 working days paid vacation + Korean national holidays.
8. Benefits: rent free single furnished studio, airfare, severance pay and 50% medical insurance & pension.
9. Additional Benefits: Center provides dinner and snacks. No intensives during summer and winter. Apartment within walking distance.
[Little Fox Background]
Little Fox Language Center was opened in December 2010 in Daechi-dong, Gangnam, Seoul.
Little Fox is the leading producer of flash animated stories in the world, and provides a franchised curriculum to more than 50 centers across Korea. The Daechi Center is the first non-franchised school to be directly owned and managed by the Little Fox head office. We use our unique and innovative flash animated stories to teach students. The visual and interactive curriculum is fun for both students and teachers. Our primary philosophy is for students to enjoy learning English.
See our sample material:
Internet: - http://school.littlefox.co.kr/renew/intro/course.html
Smart device app: - just search "Little Fox" in the app store.
(Choose the course level from the left-side of the window, and click the buttons underneath the image of the book in the center of the screen to view animation and book sample)
**All current teachers are available and willing to answer any questions about their experience working with us.**
According to Korean law, eligible applicants for a visa must:
1. Be a native English speaker.
2. Hold a valid passport issued from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Ireland, or South Africa.
3. Have a 4-year Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK (3-year), Ireland, or South Africa.
1. All applicants must be able to start in May or June.
2. One year of experience teaching in Korea is strongly preferred.
3. Preferred applicants are in Korea and available for an in-person interview and teaching demonstration.
4. Please send: resume, cover letter & recent photo to Katie Frenis at Katielittlefox@gmail.com.