Teach English in Egypt
Position: Full time   ; &n bsp; Location: Cairo &nbs p; Salary: 5000 – 1000EGP/month
Employer: Reach Out Academy
About the school:
Reach Out Academy is a training and human resource development institute that was established in 2008, Its mandate is the design and delivery of academic and training development programs and recognized as a center of excellence for cultural language exchange programs, steadily offers internships to native speakers of foreign languages,
Reach out has trained over 50,000 professionals and has no less than seven thousand student enrollments per annum.It is an affiliate of DESA - the United Nations Department of Economic Social Affairs & is currently in the process of becoming formally recognized by UNESCO.
Details of position:
Reach Out Academy is looking for enthusiastic teachers who enjoy teaching and learning, as well as interested in experiencing life in Egypt.
Full time teacher is required to fulfill the following tasks:
- Teaching English to adults and young learners.
- Delivering courses of English for specific purpose and Business English.
- Participating in the Academy development materials and activities.
- Lesson planning.
- Bachelor degree, CELTA, TESOL or other equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum entry level of IELTS 8 or CEFR C1 (non-native speaker).
- Minimum teaching experience of two years (approved by recommendation letters and reference letter.
- Enthusiastic, organized, punctual, flexible.
- Good in dealing with people, patient.
- Capable of solving problems, helpful to other teachers.
- Experience in basic management.
- Very good computer skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- Net salary 5000 – 10000 EGP per month
- 10% yearly allowance
- Quarterly bonus. Depends on the performance (up to 50%of the salary)
- will enjoy learning different languages totally free while being employed with Reach Out Academy.( 50% discount for Arabic language classes)
- Will enjoy constant teacher training delivered by our Education Manager.
- Opportunity for promotion.
- 19 days of paid leave
- Assistance in searching accommodation.
To apply send the following documents to email@example.com
- A resume (MS word file, PDF file or written in an email)
- A recent photo of yourself
- Your Nationality & current location
- Earliest available date