Male EFL Instructors, Immediate Start, Dammam, Saudi Arabia, ARAMCO Materials
Start Date: Immediately
IN ORDER TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.PRIMETEACHERS.COM
We are recruiting on behalf on an educational group committed to providing high-quality education for all students through an internationally recognized curriculum in a disciplined, safe, nurturing and positive learning environment.
We are in need of 15 male EFL teachers to work at one of their schools in Dammam which is in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. You will be responsible for teaching EFL to students aged 18-20 years old. The curriculum that you would be working to is the Saudi Ministry of education, ELS (English Language Services), and ARAMCO syllabus. Classes are made up of around 15 Saudi national students, who have varying levels of English.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA - To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
• Native English speaker
• National of the UK, USA and South Africa only (due to visa restrictions)
• Bachelor’s Degree in TEFL/ English/ Linguistics (other subjects will not be accepted)
• TEFL/CELTA/DELTA qualification.
• MIN 2 years EFL teaching experience required (must be EFL experience with learners over the age of 18)
• Computer literate
• Salary ranges from $3,000 - $3,500 per month depending on experience and qualifications *TAX FREE*
• Accommodation allowance
• Transport to and from work provided
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Return air fare
• Visa provided (toward Iqama)
• 30 days holidays paid + public holidays
• Renewable contract
START DATE: IMMEDIATE
IN ORDER TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://www.PRIMETEACHERS.COM
WE WILL NOT CONSIDER OR REPLY TO ANY APPLICATIONS IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ESSENTIAL CRITERIA LISTED ABOVE SO PLEASE ENSURE YOU MATCH THE DETAILED REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved