Male/Female ESL Teachers Required in Dammam & Hafr Al Batin Saudi Arabia for Academic Year 2017/2018
• Teaching English Language to adult students
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems.
• Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
• Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program
• planning and research activities and special events
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student-learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Tax-free competitive salary.
• One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
• 30 days paid annual vacation + National Eid holidays + Saudi National day
• Standard private furnished apartment or Allowance provided
• Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores or Allowance provided.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
• Degree/Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors in any related field ( teaching English, Applied Linguistics or ESL are preferred )
• Masters or PhD ( Preferred in any related field )
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL/DELTA are required ( online certificates are not accepted )
• Minimum 2 years of English language teaching experience for adults
• Demonstrate strong communication skills between colleagues within workplace
• Good experience in using technology in teaching English Language to students
• Age 25-55 years (Due to visa restrictions)
+966112786291 Ext: 505 or +966114062998
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Visit: