Keaes Language and Tutorial Centre is currently looking for SAT-IELTS-ENGLISH-MATH-SCIENCE Part-Time (currently holding a work permit/non-b/non-o) or Full-Time teachers (work-permit provided).
Since 1996, Keaes Language and Tutorial Centre have guided more than 10,000 students to achieve their educational goals, both in Thailand and abroad. The school provides a wide range of courses that are relevant and global, and specializes in preparing students for various world-recognized academic tests, such as, SAT, IGCSE, A-Levels, IB, TOEFL, IELTS and etc.
The school also constantly provide high standard classes taught by highly qualified teachers and now we are looking for new highly qualified and experienced teachers to join our team.
Currently, the school is seeking interested teachers for full-time positions at both branches
1. Ramkramhaeng Branch (Ramkramhaeng 129)
2. Ekamai Branch (Gateway Ekamai Mall - connected to BTS Ekamai)
Part-Time - As soon as possible (currently holding work permit/non-b/non-o)
Full-Time - October (work permit provided)
The school offer:
• Visa and work permit (For partial-contract and full-time)
• At least THB 40,000 per month (Possible to make over THB 80,000 per month)
• Regular 5 working days per week (Flexible working hours and day-offs)
• International Environment
• Structured curriculum
The school require:
• Bachelor Degree
• 1 year commitment (For partial-contract and full-time)
• TEFL certificate (CELTA/Trinity TESOL preferred)
• Experience with children is a plus
For interested teachers, please send your CV to email@example.com
For more information of the school, please visit www.keaes.com
**General English Test/Demonstration/Interview Required