BRIGHTON LANGUAGE ACADEMY is a leading language school in Phayao, Thailand.
The school has comprised of Pre-school level, Primary level and Adult level and we currently have 200 pupils who have attended our school in various levels and courses.
Brighton Language Academy is a private language school registered to the Office of the Private Education Commission (OPEC) of the Ministry of Education.
Our school aspires to become a number one English Language School in Northern Thailand.
School’s courses: Private course of English conversation, Grammar, TOEIC, IELTS, English activity programs, etc.
Now the school wishes to recruit a Full-time Native English Teacher to join our professional teaching team.
Hours of Work: 5 days per week and Maximum office hours of 24 hours/week
- Teaching English language to students age 3 to 12, depends on level or class assignment
- Co-teaching in English activities, events and camps
- Teaching 12 - 24 hours per week
- Preparing teaching plan for the levels or classes assigned
- Evaluating own responsible English class
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor degree or higher in any field
- TEFL or TESOL Certificate (if applicable)
- Reliability, responsibility, enthusiasm, punctuality and love of children are top priorities
- Experience in teaching in Thai school is a plus
- 32,000 THB/month
- Social security insurance
- 12 months contract renewable upon mutual agreement
- Annual visa extension and work permit fee paid by the school
- To apply, please send the cover letter, CV, and other referential documentation to Khun Nantaporn Bangwan (Dai), HR and Admin.
Due to the typically high number of respondents, we regret that we are only able to contact applicants who are selected for interview.