Start date: Immediately
Location: Tan Binh District
Teach general English – Speaking and Listening
• Age of students: Primary (6-11); Low Secondary (12-15)
• Public schools – class size: 35 – 40 ss/class
• Design effectively and engaging lesson plan;
• Total hours: 15 – 20hrs/week, Mondays to Saturdays
• Course length: 9 months
• Based on qualifications and experience the NET pay from 385,000 vnd to 440,000 vnd
• Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
• Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
• Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
• Native English speaker
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
• Bachelor’s degree
• A police background clearance from your home country.
• A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
• Experience in teaching kindergarten is preferred
• Commit to at least 6 months teaching placement.
How to apply
Your application should include:
1. A cover letter.
2. A curriculum vitae.
3. A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
4. Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
5. Copies of police background check (a must)
6. Reference letters (optional).
7. A recent photo of yourself.
Who to contact?
Ms. Trang Tran
Tel: (84) 8 38 203 202
Mobile: : 093.5359.767
Add: 07 Tran Quoc Thao, Ward 6 , District 3, HCMC, Vietnam