Work for Vietnam’s most professionally-minded and forward-thinking English language organization
ILA Vietnam is currently recruiting English teachers to work at our 30+ centers in Vietnam. We have locations in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Binh Duong, Bien Hoa, Vung Tau, Hai Phong and Can Tho.
We employ more than 550 native English speakers and provide ongoing professional development in addition to opportunities for career advancement. ILA Vietnam serves more than 40,000 students a year ranging from beginner to advanced level. Our students include young learners and adults. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
To work at ILA Vietnam, teachers need:
• A university degree - this must be a 3 year bachelor degree or higher
• To have a native level of English
• A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA or Trinity Cert.TESOL preferred)
Salary & Benefit Package:
• Competitive salary
• Five salary scales based on performance and experience
• A minimum of a one-year contract with option to renew
• Medical insurance provided for full-time teachers
• Visa and work permit organized and paid for by ILA
• Contract completion payment and re-signing bonus
• Option to transfer between our training centers and to progress into senior positions
• Initial accommodation and airport pickup provided free of charge upon arrival for overseas teachers
• Housing allowance and additional hourly pay available for teachers in Bien Hoa, Binh Duong, Can Tho and Hai Phong
• Financial incentives for teaching public school classes
Great social network including quarterly and annual social events paid by ILA
To apply, please go to our website www.teachenglishilavietnam.com and submit an online application.