ILA’s Rome office is looking for an experienced teacher to join our team in Rome for one to one and group general English lesson in our central offices and CLIL workshops and Cambridge Exam preparation lessons in schools.
Successful candidates must:
- Have a teaching qualification (e.g. at least a TEFL or CELTA certification and preferable with a degree as well)
- Have at least two years full time teaching experience.
- Have experience with Cambridge Exam preparation
- Be a native English Speaker or of C2 level with certification (CPE or IELTS Band 9)
- Have experience with young learners
- Have the required documentation for working in Italy as we are unable to help with visas for those outside of the EU
The contract starts in October 2017 and finishes in June 2018 with the possibility of continuing over the summer at our camps, workshops and programmes if desired.
Weekly hours will average 20 per week
The monthly wage is 1100 euro NET including holiday months, with overtime paid at 20 euro per hour NET.
ILA is a family run association based in Rome and passionate about teaching English, particularly to school age children but also to adults and very young learners. We believe that learning English should be a fun and rewarding experience so please feel free to check out our website www.ilaprogetti.it before applying for more details about us and our approach to teaching English.