ESL/EFLTeaching Opening Starting immediately. Do you want to come and teach English in a cute small beach town? This is a small school located in L'Ampolla just 2.5 hours south of Barcelona by train. It has been running for over 5 years, two of which under my management and going quite well. Looking for a qualified independent contractor who has a good experience in teaching children between 2 and 12. This position is open for partnership for the right person.
To be considered for this position you must love teaching and children of this age group. You must also be funny and have fun while teaching, be creative and interesting, hard -working and ambitious, flexible, friendly, warm and easygoing. You should be organized and neat, able to take initiatives, have a sense of business as well as be a team player who gets involved in the school welfare.
The teaching hours can be any time of the day and late afternoons and maybe Saturdays too depending on the demand. Knowledge of Spanish is definitely a ++.
Income is commensurate with the amount of teaching hours, since you'll be working as an independent contractor, thus the sky is the limit. The more students you have, the more you'll make. You are responsible for your health insurance as well as your taxes. There will be a fee to use the premises.
• TEFL/TESOL Degree/Certificate
• Native or near native speaker of English (a near native speaker of English would be someone who has lived in an English speaking country for a few years and attained a very good command of the English Language as well as accent)
• Two years of recent experience in teaching children
• Two most recent letters of verifiable references
• MUST hold an EU passport or a Spanish work permit (if you are a NON EU) to be considered for an interview
All these documents to be emailed.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org