One year contract
Deadline for applications: 31/10/2017
Start date: January, 2018
Non-native speakers are welcome to apply, but need to be Arabic speakers.
Females and Males needed:
1. MA TESOL/English/Education + 2 years exp. – competitive salary
2. PhD TESOL/English/Education + 2 years exp. – competitive salary
Arabic speakers needed for low level classes.
1. Commitment of 40 hours per week including up to 18 contact hours, staff meetings, teacher workshops, and academic committees.
2. Provide elective credit courses and Intensive English courses to the colleges in the university.
A. Saudi Employment visa (Iqama).
B. Return airfare from major airport for up to three dependents.
C. Transportation from airport.
D. Housing Allowance.
E. University Medical services for up to three dependents.
F. Education Allowance.
G. Paid vacation: 60 days in summer.
H. Transportation Allowance.
I. Performance bonus.
Please send the following:
1. One page CV with Education and Teaching Experience
2. Recent photo
3. Passport photo page (for visa purposes)