SURATTHANI THAILAND 2017
We invite you to join our dream of educating and providing a better future for the children of Suratthani. This is a great opportunity for someone to enjoy Thai culture and give back to the community!
Level: Kindergarten, Primary and High School
Work Days: Monday to Friday or Saturday to Wednesday
Contact Time: 25 classes Min per week
Class size: 16 students – 30 students
What our teachers say! http://thelanguagethailand.com/our-past-teachers/
General Job Description
To teach in a primary school and private language school. Plan and teach lessons using the lesson plan guides and materials provided. Complete speaking and written assessments with the children using the test material provided.
• November to March 2017 Contracts available
• Probation Month 300-350B per contact hour
• 350 -400B per contact hour (depending on experience)
• Unpaid Induction Training
• Paid In Class Training: One week
• Visa and permits paid
• Continuous Professional Development plan provided
- Continued professional development
- Initial Teacher Training
- Observations and teaching feedback
- In town pick-up service
- Free E-Book
-Bilingual support staff
Key requirements to take this opportunity;
• A native speaker from U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand with a Degree. Non-Native speakers with a TOEIC and excellent fluency are welcome to apply.
• Enthusiastic with a can do attitude.
• Reliable and great with children
• A desire and passion to make a difference for one year!
To join us, apply for a position at our school complete the following details and send along with a cover letter and resume with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send interview details and a scheduled SKYPE interview time. (Skype name: recruit4ta)
Position Applied for:
1. If you can teach anyone for a day who would it be and what would you teach them?
2. What motivates you to make a difference in the lives of others?
3. What transferrable skills do you believe would help you in your chosen position?
4. Please state a convenient day and time (Thai Time) to call for a SKYPE/telephone interview.