Math Tutor Surrey / Math Help Surrey
OOTB Tutoring in Surrey is a renowned tutoring service located in Surrey, providing academic assistance to students from Grades 2 - 12. We are currently expanding with additional staff, to offer greater flexibility to all parents & students.
1. Minimum 2 years of tutoring experience, in teaching elementary and/or high-school students, focusing on one or more of the following courses:
- Pre-Calculus 11 & 12
- Physics 11 & 12
- Chemistry 11 & 12
- General Math & Science (up to grade 10)
- English Grammer, Reading & Writing (all grades)
- Social Studies (up to grade 7)
2. Great academic record, with ability to break down and explain complex concepts
3. Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
4. Interpersonal skills, with enthusiasm to work with students of all ages
5. Familiarity with Elementary/ High-school BC Curriculum
6. Flexible hours and availablity to travel to teach in-house will be considered an assetWe would like to thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.ootbtutoring.com/