Teach English in BUSAN, KOREA, the most beautiful and exciting port city
Teach English in BUSAN, KOREA, the most beautiful and exciting port city with the largest beach in KOREA!!
World Foreign Language Institute, a well organized adult & junior English institute in Busan, Korea with a long history of more than 20 years is seeking a qualified native English teacher available for June of 2014!!
Following are general working conditions.
1. Qualifications: Native English speakers with a B.A in any field- Experience, English majors, or a TESOL (TEFL,CELTA,etc) certificate are preferred.
2. Nationality: US, UK, Canada, Australia
3. Period: 1 year
4. Students: elementary and middle school students
5. Salary: 2.1 - 2.3 Million Korean Won / Month Basic, Overtime Pay: 21,000 Won/hr
5. Working hours: 2PM-10PM, 5 days/week (Mon-Fri), maximum 100 hours of teaching a month.
6. Severance Pay: The full payment of one month salary at the end of the contract.
7. Airfare: A round-trip ticket for the employee coming from overseas
8. Vacation: 10 days vacation will be given to the employee and Days of vacation will vary depending on the academic schedule.
9. Housing: Convenient fully furnished one room studio apartment will be provided. It is located next to a large supermarket and two subway stations, Dongrae and Suan stations. It only takes about a 5 or 10 minute walk to get to the office.
10. Health insurance: half provided.
If you are interested, please send me your resume, current picture and a copy of your passport for your application.
A copy of Diploma with apostille and a proof of criminal record affixed with the nation's apostille must be in his/her hands at the moment.
Contact Mandy for more information!!
Tel) 82-51-554-0515 Fax) 82-51-558-8505 Website) http://www.wfli.co.kr