Opening 1 Station at a kindergarten
Opening 2 Travelling to different kindergartens for classes from Monday to Friday
* Applicants MUST enjoy working with toddlers/kids, age 0 to 12.
* Teachers ready to commit 2 or more years’ employment contract
1. Native English speaker to teach English to toddlers/kids, age 0 to 12 in Ibaraki, JAPAN.
2. Monthly salary is 250,000 yen for the first month as a probationary period.
Monthly salary will be raised to 280,000 yen from the second month onward.
3. Minimum Contract term is for the two years or more, preferably more than 3 years.
4. Teachers will have classes with kids age 0 to 5 in 10-30 minutes classes through interactive activities, songs ,etc. in the mornings.
5. After school hours, students will come to class (40 to 50 minutes class) with a textbook and workbook. 5 year old kids or above will have to take English
Proficiency test (EIKEN).
6. Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays (16 days a year)
7. Time spent at work is 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. with 2 to 2 and half hours break.
Teaching hours are NOT more than 35 hours per week.
Less working hours in April, August, December, January and March.
8. 3,000 yen per hour for overtime if available.
9. Fully furnished apartment and key money will be paid by company.
10. Each teacher has to pay 50,000 yen for rent every month. Subsidy from E.A.C. for any amount over 50,000 yen
11. Extra paid holidays with 5 days in late March early April/, 5 days in mid-August and 9 days for Christmas and New Year.
12. The teacher has to pay taxes by herself/himself according to the Japanese TAX law.
Additional requirement for those who apply for opening 2.
13. If you apply for Opening 2 position, a valid driver’s license is required and some terms are a little bit different.
If interested, email resume & photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Fax to 81-296- 77 - 9601. For more detail, feel free to email too.
Requirements : A holder of A Teacher’s certificate will be welcomed most.
College diploma and/or university degree.
Early childhood education also welcome to apply.
Location : Ibaraki Prefecture, 100 kilometers away from Metropolitan Tokyo