Want to experience Japanese culture and lifestyle?
Earn some money while living in a foreign country?
Gain some experience teaching English?
Come work with us as an English Instructor at NOVA!
With over 300 schools across country, NOVA is one of the top English Language schools in Japan. Our lessons are focused on conversation, communication and creating a fun environment for our students. So if you are a bright and positive person who enjoys teaching and talking with others this might be the job for you. No experience is necessary as comprehensive training is provided.
- Teach up to eight 40-minute conversational English lessons a day, five days a week to students of all ages
- Teach specialized courses including TOEIC, TOEFL, business and travel English
- Average remuneration of JPY 250,000 per month, based on a five day week of eight 40 min lessons per day
- Flexible work schedules
- Reimbursement for transportation costs to and from work
- Contract completion bonus and other performance based bonuses
- Comprehensive training provided
- Visa sponsorship available
- You must be a native speaker of English
- If you are over the age of 30 you must hold a university degree (any major)
- You must be elligible to obtain a valid work visa
- You must have a positive and professional attitude and an interest in Japanese language or culture
- TEFL experience or qualifications are not necessary but will be regarded favourably
If the above interests you and you want to take an exciting new step in your career, please apply with your CV and a short cover letter.