“I Speak English” International Language Centre was opened in 2012. Currently there are 3 ISE branches in Yakutsk. For now it is the biggest language school in Yakutia with native speakers. And we continue developing and making success in teaching English. All the Centre staff speaks English and is always ready to help with any questions for foreigners.
ABOUT THE POSITION
“I Speak English” is searching for enthusiastic native level speaking teachers, experienced CELTA/TEFL to join our friendly and supportive team teaching very young learners, young learners, teenagers and adults. We invite dynamic native level speaker of English who is enthusiastic and professional and would like to further career in unique and different place on the Earth to join team from January 2017.
We are looking for ESL Teachers who are:
-CELTA (or equivalent) qualified native level speakers of English
-Teaching experience 2 years
-Experience of teaching very young learners
-Flexibility and adaptability
-Ability and desire to work as part of a team
-Enthusiastic, dynamic in class and well-organised teacher
Yakutsk is the capital of the national Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) - the biggest region of the Russian Federation which is located in the north-eastern part, Siberia. Yakutia is known for its climate extremes, with the coldest area in the northern hemisphere. Almost all the continental territory of Yakutia is a zone of permafrost. But we always can find eventful and interesting leisure time even in -45°C.
Cold, heat, diamonds, gold, rich culture, living and breathing traditions – nowhere else you will find as many interesting things to explore as here.
- Friendly team
- Free visa invitation letter, visa registration and accompany
- Free fully furnished single accommodation (close to the school)
- Russian lessons for free (8 hours a month)
- Teacher facilities include a equipped staff room with resource materials, photocopying, wireless internet access etc
- Bilingual staff
- Constant support from the Director of Studies, teaching team and staff
- National rites and customs
- Unforgettable experience living in the north in -50C, seeing the beauty of summer white nights, unique nature and traditional food
- Decent salary
Check our site http://www.iseyakutia.com/teachers/
Email - email@example.com