We are looking for an Art Part-time teacher - Urgent
. Develop your lesson plans according to our school standards.
· Organize, clean, and decorate your classroom.
· Order classroom supplies.
· Hold parent/ teacher conferences.
· Teach knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting, lettering, and art history.
· Provide instruction by which students develop aesthetic concepts and appreciations and the ability to make qualitative judgements about art.
· Understand a versatility of acrylic paints: dry brushing, staining, layering, under painting, nonpriinting.
· Understand a variety of "Masters" teachniques.
· Knows and can apply elements of design and modern principles of art.
· Knows the fundamentals and different approaches to drawing media teachnique.
· Instruct students in proper care and use of tools and equipment.
· Organize storage areas and control use of materials, equipment and tools to prevent loss or abuse, and to minimize time required for distribution and collection.
· Select and requisition books, instructional materials, tools, instructional aides, and maintain required inventory records.
· Plan and present art displays and exhibitions designed to exhibit students' work for the school.
· Communicate with parents and school counselors on pupil progress.
· Participate in curriculum and other development progams, such as after school art club.
· Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Administration
Your academics qualification and any others professional qualifications.
- Your personal details, phone number, email and residential address.
- A recent photo of yourself, and a photograph of your passport/ ID.
- Referral or testimonial from previous employers if any.
- Required Education-Bachelor's degree, typically in education with a specialization in art or art education.