I Can Read is looking for a qualified and experienced Academic Service Manager to join our team in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
I Can Read (ICR) is an International Literacy-based learning organisation head-quartered in Singapore. Alongside Singapore we also have a growing presence in Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China. For more information on who we are and what we do, please check out our Company website www.icanread.asia
Key areas of responsibility include:
1. Management and Leadership of the ICR Vietnam Academic Department, incl. Teacher Recruitment and On-boarding, Training and Professional Development and Curriculum Development.
2. Work alongside the Senior Management Team to ensure ICR Vietnam maximizes Business Performance.
3. Working collaboratively with the ICR Operational and Customer Service and Sales Teams to deliver the I Can Read ‘experience’ to an exceptional standard.
4. Provide Academic support and guidance to ICR Franchise Owners.
5. Conduct regular market research into ESL education within Vietnam to assess Teacher Offer and Curriculum standards.
6. Collaborate with the ICR Curriculum Team to develop new Curricula.
1. Demonstrable experience working at Management level within an Education Organisation – ideally exceeding 5 years.
2. Prior experience in Training and Professional Development of employees (ideally Teachers).
3.Prior experience in recruitment and on-boarding of employees.
4. ESL Teaching experience – ideally, though not necessarily, within Asia.
5. Strong Communication Skills
6. An interest and ability to work in a young, dynamic, cross-cultural team.
7. Strong Numeracy and Literacy skills.
8. Experience in Curriculum Development.
Please send all expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
• A cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role.
• A copy of your current Curriculum Vitae
NB - due to the level of interest expected for this role, we will only be directly contacting short-listed candidates.