The British School Group has been teaching English in Italy since 1952. Every year, more than 30,000 students of every age, cultural background and social class attend courses at one of our many branches. The fruit of all these years of experience can be been in many ways, not least through the many prestigious accreditations which our schools have achieved during that time. Examples of such include: Authorised University of Cambridge ESOL Examination Centres; International Quality Management Certification ISO 9001:2008; official recognition by Italian regional governmental bodies as a provider of language training; and official recognition from the Italian Ministry of Education as a provider of training courses for state school teachers. The British School Group is now accepting applications for the position of English Language Teacher for its centres in Melfi, Lavello and Venosa, Italy.
This is a unique opportunity for those looking to teach a variety of students of all ages and levels. It is particularly suitable for those wishing to develop their skills in teaching Young Learners. The team is close-knit and would welcome a hard-working team player.
- Applicants must be native level speakers, TEFL qualified (CELTA, DELTA), experienced, and EU citizens (or have valid working papers).
- Preference given to candidates with experience of teaching YLs and Cambridge exams preparation (KET, PET, FCE, CAE and CPE).
Salary and Benefits
- 1,200 Euros net per month (teacher have to pay for their own accommodation)
- Christmas, Easter and Summer holidays plus all national holidays
- 1 or 2 year contracts available
British School Group Melfi
Via Attilio di Napoli, 12
Rossana Vasca, Director of school firstname.lastname@example.org