Save money and experience the Vietnamese lifestyle by working for ILA Vietnam in Bien Hoa and Binh Duong - POSITIONS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
ILA Vietnam is recruiting teachers to work in our Bien Hoa and Binh Duong centers to start ASAP. Teachers in these cities are eligible for a housing allowance as well as additional hourly pay that is not given to our teachers in other cities.
We employ more than 550 native English speakers and provide ongoing professional development in addition to opportunities for career advancement. ILA Vietnam serves more than 40,000 students a year ranging from beginner to advanced level. Our students include young learners and adults.
Bien Hoa and Binh Duong are satellite cities of Ho Chi Minh City, with both being located approximately 30 km from central Ho Chi Minh City. Living in Bien Hoa and Binh Duong provides a more authentic Vietnamese experience without the hustle an bustle found in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. Both locations still have modern amenities such as malls, gyms, cinemas and western restaurants. The cost of living iis low in Bien Hoa and Binh Duong and teachers here receive a housing allowance and additional hourly pay, so they are good places to work if you are interested in saving money.
To work at ILA Vietnam, teachers need:
• A university degree (bachelor's or higher)
• To have a native level of English
• A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA or Trinity Cert.TESOL preferred). Your certification must be from a recognized provider, have a minimum of 120 contact hours (in the classroom) and have at least six hours of real teaching practice with authentic students.
Salary & Benefit Package:
• Competitive salary
• Five salary scales based on performance and experience
• A minimum of a one-year contract with option to renew
• Medical insurance provided for full-time teachers
• Visa and work permit for full-time teachers organized and paid for by ILA
• Contract completion payment and re-signing bonus
• Opportunities to get involved in ILA’s charitable network
• Option to transfer between our training centers and to progress into senior positions
• Initial accommodation and airport pickup provided free of charge upon arrival for overseas teachers
• Great social network including quarterly and annual social events paid by ILA
To apply, please go to our website - www.teachenglishilavietnam.com - and submit an online application with Bien Hoa and/or Binh Duong as your preferred location.