Details of the role:
- Teaching 3-10 adult students conversational/business classes, book discussion, video and talk, modern English, Native/College writing.
- Up to 40 hours per week (Split shift 7~11am and evening 5-10pm)
- Saturdays based on demand
- One month vacation each year
- Must have apostilled degree and background check
- Must have passport from a native English speaking country
Salary and benefits:
- Guaranteed minimum salary included. (average 2,800,000 ~ 3,200,000)
- E2 sponsorship
- 12 month contract
- Paid training
- National Health Insurance
- National Pension Plan
- Year end Bonus (Severance bonus)
- Housing manager on site, 10,000,000 won key money provided by Pagoda.