Are you able to lead from the front?
Can you juggle many things at the same time?
Can you be the first response to an emergency and walk away unscathed?
Do you live like an adult but plays like a 10 year old?
What we are looking for:
- Experience managing staff and working with children, preferably in outdoor education
- BA Degree or higher qualifications in the field
- Strong Leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Mature Male or female - age between 22-35 +
- Able to represent the camp and AYC with schools, parents and in other settings
- Ability to plan, organize and carry out daily and special programs
- An actions oriented and outgoing person
Open to native English speakers, or Thai nationals who are fluent in English and Thai.
Useful Skills but not essential:
- Camp Experience inside or outside Thailand - 2 years or more
- Professional attitude,
- ability to lead from the front,
- passionate about education, learning and working with children
- first-aid, lifesaving and /or Safeguard training .
- Native English Speaker with some Thai language communication abilities desirable.
What you will be doing:
- Assist marketing team and attend camp promotions as required.
- Camp schedules and the programme of activiti
- Manage day to day camp routines and ensure the programs successful completion.
- Deliver and coordination of camp activities – precamp and onsite manageme
- Recruitment and supervision of seasonal native speaking camp staff and camp leaders.
- Prepare and conduct pre-camp and service staff trainin
- Monitor safety and all procedures as they pertain to camper’s time at cam
- Present and market AYC Camps to various audiences as
- Other duties as required.
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Familiar with social media , Photoshop and MS Office
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Good communication and strong sense of teamwork
Where you’ll work: Primarily at Head office in Central Bangkok in addition to onsite work at camps around Thailand
Interested candidates are invited to send application with full resume, indicating qualifications and experience, photo and cover letter and remuneration expectations (if desired). Please note that salary will be negotiated according to relevent skills, experience and qualifications.
AYC ENGLISH CAMPS THAILAND