Korean International (Secondary) School in Hochiminh City, Vietnam is looking for one full-time English/teacher and one part-time teacher
1. You are expected to meet the following requirements:
● Native English speaker from one of the following countries (USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa)
● BA or above of any field(3+ yr college degree)
● TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification(100+hr)
Prior teaching experience preferred
● KIS in HCMC needs 2 secondary school English teachers
-1 EFL(English as a Foreign Language) teacher
-1 part time teacher (12 periods a week/ $20 per period(45mnts/period)
2. Contract term: March 1st, 2018 ~ February 28th, 2019.
(Contract renewal will be offered at the end of the year)
● Base salary(monthly): $2,000 (can be paid in USD or VND)
● Qualification Incentives:
- Master’s Degree (Education or English only): 100 USD
- Teacher’s Certificate from the home country (Relating to English Education or Education): 100 USD
● Target students: Grade 7-Grade 12 (teaching various levels)
● KISH provides residential visa, basic health insurance and regular check-up.
● Starting from March, 1st, 2017.
● The school provides $ 700 for the settlement allowance if you are coming from outside of Vietnam.
3. Submit the following required documents to Secondary International Department director at firstname.lastname@example.org(Seokho Seo) by December 16, 2017.
- resume (CV) - including skype ID in case you live in another country
● Please indicate exactly which position you are applying for on top of your resume
(e.g. Full-time teaching position in secondary school / Part-time Position in secondary school )
- a copy of passport (photo page)
- two references with phone numbers from your most recent jobs
(application without proper references including phone numbers may not be processed.)
- the official transcript from the highest educational organization you have graduated from
* Candidates for interview will be notified individually by e-mail or phone call up to December 15th, 2017.
4. The selected applicants needs to submit the following documents ASAP.
● the original diploma & the verification of qualification letter issued from your university
● the original certificate(ie, teacher's, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, & anything equivalent to these)
● criminal record check medical check-up