Korean International School in Hochiminh City, Vietnam is looking for a professional, dedicated teacher to teach in Elementary school. (5 Full-Time English Teacher/1 Kindergarten Full-time teacher)
1. You are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Native English speaker from one of the following countries(USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland) is recommended.
- BA or above in any field. (3+ yr college degree).
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification. (100+ hr)
- Prior teaching experience preferred.
2. Contract Term: March 1st, 2018 ~ February 28th, 2019
3. Job specifications (Full-time teacher):
- Teaching above 21 periods in a week, from Monday to Friday.
- Base Salary : $2000 for a month (will be paid either in VND or in USD)
- Qualification Incentives:
Classroom based Degree(Education or English only): Master’s +100 USD
Certificate from their home country (Relating to English Education or Education)
: Teacher’s +100 USD
- Career Incentives:
Teaching Experience at KISH
2nd Year - 150 USD
3rd Year - 300 USD
4th Year - 450 USD
+ 30 USD each year until 10th year
- Extra allowance : Teach supplementary classes after school or during vacation time.
- Target students :
Elementary G3~G6 : Age 11~12 (Teaching English as a home room teacher)
Kindergarten : Age 5~6 (Teaching English as a home room teacher)
- There will be a orientation period in February 2018.
- The first month is a probationary period.
4. Submit the following required documents to English Education Department Director at email (Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org / Kindergarten email@example.com ) by Sunday December 17th, 2017
* Candidates for interview will be notified individually by e-mail.
- Resume (CV)
- A copy of passport photo page
- A list of references with phone numbers from your recent job
- The official transcript from the highest educational organization you have graduated from
5. The selected applicant needs to submit the following documents ASAP for contract signing.
- Original diploma & verification of qualification letter issued from the students' center at your university
- Original certificate(ie, teacher's, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, & anything equivalent to these)
- Criminal record check result paper of home country
- Medical check-up