This program is aimed at native English speakers who have recently graduated in Education or Teacher Training (Foreign language acquisition) or a related field and would like to gain teaching experience through a practical program in a Spanish school for an academic year.
The programme has been designed for those who are committed to working in education in the future and offers participants the chance to further develop their knowledge and skills in teaching, as well as to provide sufficient experience in this field to facilitate finding a job in the future.
Around 20 hours a week teaching in Infant, primary or Secondary. The hours would be completed typically between 09.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday. The assistant teacher will be given a timetable at the beginning of the course and induction enough about the role.
Moreover the assistant teacher will receive all the support needed at the school and he/she will be assigned a personal tutor during the whole placement.
Grant of up to 845 euros/month or equivalent with the possibility of earning extra money as the terms and conditions do not oblige exclusivity, as long as the economic activity does not interfere with the terms and conditions of the grant.
The assistant teacher will receive all necessary support and help with the formalities and administrative requirements related to the role and also in finding accommodation, prior the arrival, and during the whole participation in our program.
Moreover the assistant teacher will receive all the support needed and will be assigned an Agent during the whole placement.
• Native English speaker or to have a native level of English (this is a compulsory requirement)
• University degree
• Qualification in teaching English as a foreign Language is recommended too
• Any type of previous experience of working with children, is also valued
• a friendly personality and good communication skills
• communicative and empathetic, flexible, adaptable, proactive and a team worker
• motivated and enthusiastic with a desire to learn and participate
• add value in relation to language and culture and to be open and dynamic
• above all, real vocation to work with young children
You can apply by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide us your update CV in Word or PDF format.