America Academy - AMA Quang Ngai, an English center of nearly 700 students so far, located in Quang Ngai city, Quang Ngai province, Vietnam. We're near Da Nang city, Hoi An, Nha Trang...
With an ever-increasing number of students, we offer a range of English courses to Young Learners, Adults and Corporate clients, as well as Cambridge certified teacher training for both expatriate and local teachers.
AMA Quang Ngai specializes in delivering high-quality English training to students from the ages of 3. Our goal is to create a rich learning environment with modern, specialized facilities and teaching focused on meaningful communication.
The Right Candidate
You will show a real passion for teaching and teacher development, with a strong background in teaching Young Learners. This enthusiasm will motivate those around you and you will be ready to identify opportunities to develop, improve, and add value to our team as you grow with us.
• Providing ongoing professional teacher development including:
o Teacher mentoring
• Assisting in the planning and implementation of marketing and student retention activities
• Evaluation and reporting of targets
• Ongoing professional development
• An excellent range of resources and modern facilities
• The opportunity to work closely with a friendly and supportive team of locals and expatriates
• Academic and personal support within the role
• Previous training and mentoring experience
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
• Flexibility and cultural awareness
• BA or MA (essential for Work Permit requirements)
• CELTA/Trinity TESOL or equivalent
• At least 3 years post qualification experience
• Native Level English speaker
Applicants with the following will be prioritized:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Specialist YL certification (Cambridge YL extension or IHCYL)
• DELTA/Trinity Diploma
• Experience working in Asia and/or a developing country
Salary and Benefits
• Salary: Competitive salary and bonus
• Medical insurance allowance
• Visa and work permit assistant.
Please visit our website for information about teaching at AMA, teaching and living in Vietnam via the link below. https://www.facebook.com/AMAQuangNgai/
• Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Ms. Giao at email@example.com.
• Along with an up to date CV, your application should include a cover letter stating your interest and suitability for the post
• Please include scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees, Teaching Certificates and valid Police Check. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.