Are you looking to start the next stage of your TESOL career with the leading adult English learning brand in Indonesia? Are you looking for a welcoming, professional atmosphere, using a proven method of English language teaching?
If yes, then Wall Street English Indonesia is looking for you!
What you can offer us:
Due to strict governmental regulations, the following requirements are compulsory:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree (preferably in English/Education/TESOL, although other majors will be considered).
- Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years’ formal English teaching experience, to be proven through references.
- Citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, with English as a first language.
- Ready and willing to work a minimum 12-month contract.
- Under 50 years of age (above this age it will be difficult to obtain legal working status).
What we can offer you:
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract.
- Highly competitive remuneration package and housing provided.
- 15 days of annual leave, plus 14 national holidays.
- Small classes of adult students.
- Bright, modern centres in convenient and comfortable locations.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Welcoming and supportive colleagues at all levels of the company.
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities with a truly international brand.
At WSE Indonesia we pride ourselves on offering the best English language training to our adult and professional students. As a teacher, you and your colleagues will teach a stimulating variety of classes using a unique learning system focused on helping your students gain confidence and competence with the English language,and to grow both personally and professionally.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and visit our website at www.wallstreetenglish.co.id