Train & Teach in Thailand with GoTEFL Thailand.
The unique GoTEFL program includes a 120 hour accredited TEFL certificate and weekend excursions with a guaranteed job placement. Limited spots available for our April and May courses with guaranteed job placements. APPLY NOW to ensure your space in the program.
Is teaching abroad right for you?
Whether you are a recent bachelors degree graduate or looking to make a change in your life, teach and travel abroad could be right for you. Spend 4 weeks in one of the world's top travel destinations, Chiang Mai, Thailand training to become an English teacher with amazing people from around the globe. Live the adventure for 4 months as an English teacher in your guaranteed job placement.
"GoTEFL Thailand helped me through every step of the process, from getting my TEFL certificate to my job placement in Thailand and more. I had some of the best experiences in my whole life in Chiang Mai. I was surrounded by great people who supported and guided me through this amazing adventure. So what are you waiting for?"
-Josh X. Teacher from USA
GoTEFL Program Package
- 120 hours of TEFL course training
- Culture and language orientation
6 Teaching Practicums
- Practice in real Thai schools with actual students
- Immediate professional feedback and guidance
- Gain confidence and experience in the classroom
- Certified to teach EFL around the world
- Accredited by world renowned TEFL International
- Access to TEFL International worldwide alumni network
Guaranteed Job Placement
- 4 month full-time paid internship
- Fully prepared curriculum and support from our team
- Accomodation allowance provided during job internship
Accommodation & Visas
- Accommodation with pool, A/C and WIFI included throughout course.
- Assistance with Visa and Work Permit documents and paperwork. Work Permit fees covered.
- Pre-departure and 24/7 in-country guidance and support
- Feed, swim and play with majestic elephants
- Guided temple tour and lessons from local monk
- Jungle river rafting and exploring waterfalls
- A four year University bachelor degree
- Be a native English speaker
- A sense of adventure and willingness to experience a new culture
- Provide professional portrait photo
- Obtain a clear background check
"It really gives you the chance to test and develop the basic skills you need in a relaxed, pressure-free environment, as well as plenty of time to see what I will always believe is a beautiful and truly unique country."
-Thomas Sinclair, Teacher
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved