Teach for the Future (TF) is currently looking for English teachers for our online platform. This is a paid teaching position that can be easily adjusted to ones’ personal schedule. Depending on experience and educational background instructors will be paid starting 18 Canadian dollars per hour.
*Teach for the Future
Teach for the Future is a recruitment and consultant firm, founded by alumni from the Harvard Business and Graduate school of Education in 2015. TF is well connected throughout China and North America and works with over 100 educational institutions and over 10,000 teacher candidates. We are committed to providing excellent recruitment and consultant services to both, our clients and candidates.
Teachers will use an online platform to instruct students between the ages of 3-16 on the fundamentals of the English language. The curriculum will include lessons on grammar and pronunciation as well as introductory reading and writing.
- Depending on experience and educational background instructors will be paid starting 18 dollars Canadian per hour
- Flexible home based program.
- 1/2 to 1 year contract
- Must have completed or be in the process of completing a Bachelor’s degree.
- TEFL certification or 2 years teaching experience
- Tutoring/ Teaching experience (required)
- English language proficiency required.
If you are interested in the opportunity above, please send us your resume to email@example.com indicating where you found the posting on the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest in the position.
To keep up to date on TF company news and upcoming events please check out our Facebook and Linked in page ＠teach for the future and follow us on instagram and twitter @teachfutureorg .