Teach | Travel | Explore | Inspire... Your Journey Begins Here!
Apply now to join us for the May 2018 teaching semester in Thailand!
MediaKids Academy is currently offering teaching positions in Central, North and the Northeast of Thailand. Take this chance for an experience of a lifetime and earn a living at the same time! We are looking for energetic, creative, responsible and culturally sensitive teachers. Whether you are a recent University graduate with no experience looking for a unique life experience or a seasoned professional, we have a position for you.
MediaKids Academy is one of the most recognized TEFL job providers in Thailand, representing over 70 government schools across Northern, Central and North Eastern Thailand. aimed at improving the English language skills of Thai children. We run English programs for communicative development, intensive English programs, and programs that include teaching Math, Science, Computing, and others in the English language. We offer four month long contracts, with a competitive salary, accommodation provided and help with all the necessary documents as well as paying for the work permit. We provide area specific consultants who are there to support and aid teachers every step of the way. We are looking for teachers who are dynamic, creative, responsible, and culturally sensitive, with a bachelor’s degree in any field.
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
• Teach Basic English listening, speaking skills and/or reading, writing, grammar
• 20-24 teaching hours/week
• Lesson planning and basic record keeping
Feel free to contact us for more information.
Salary of 30,000+ THB (depending on qualifications)
• Accommodation allowance of 3,000 THB per month
• Free Work Permit
• 2,000 THB Non-B Work Visa reimbursement
• All paperwork processing prepared for you
• Dedicated team of Thai and Native English Speaking consultants supporting teachers throughout the semester (face-to-face, via phone, and online)
• Accident insurance
• Semester-to-semester contract commitment
• Full curriculum prepared and provided
• 3-day Orientation Course in Bangkok (Thai language, culture, school system, visa etc.)
• Assistance with opening the Thai bank account
• Assistance with obtaining the Thai SIM card
• Native English speakers (preferred)
• 21-45 years old (Schools Preference)
• 4 year University Degree (At least Bachelor Degree in any field)
• TEFL certificate and/or teaching experience preferred but not required
Apply on our website
Or apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• Passport photo page
• University degree
• University transcripts (may be submitted later)
• TEFL/TESOL certificate (if applicable)
• Full-length photo
• Short introductory video
• Preferred start date / semester intake
What’s it like teaching English in Thailand with MediaKids? WATCH!