Quality Education Company is looking for male and female ESL teachers to work with our renowned universities across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Academic Year 2017 / 2018.
We would like to cordially invite you for a job fair opportunity for ESL teaching positions in KSA. You will get a chance to be met by our company representative; in which the hiring process will be on-spot for those qualified candidates. All your inquiries will be answered at the event:
San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk, 889 E Market St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
(Feb 9, 10 - 9 am to 4 pm) Google Map Location: https://goo.gl/maps/MrTAfWxUQ8v
Please share this message with friends and family.
● Teaching English Language to adult students
● Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
● Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
● Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems. Facilitate studentís learning and work on building studentís confidence.
● Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and research activities and special events
● Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student-learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
● Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
● Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
● Tax-free competitive salary.
● One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
● 30 days paid annual vacation + National Eid holidays + Saudi National day
● Standard private furnished apartment or Allowance provided
● Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores.
● Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
● Medical insurance provided.
● Great professional development opportunities.
● An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
● Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
● Degree/Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors in any related field (teaching English, Applied Linguistics or ESL are preferred)
● Masters or PhD (Preferred in any related field)
● TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL/DELTA are required (online certificates are not accepted)
● Minimum 2 years of English language teaching experience for adults
● Demonstrate strong communication skills between colleagues within workplace
● Good experience in using technology in teaching English Language to students
● Age 25-57 years (Due to visa restrictions)
Contact email: email@example.com Or visit: http://qehc.edu.sa/rmp
Tel: +966 11 2786291 Ext: 505, 504, 502