We are small, friendly and professional. We’re proud of the fact that we have achieved an 80% re-signup rate this year for our non-Chinese teaching faculty. This demonstrates a high level of teacher satisfaction and we hope it shows we are a good choice for you when considering teaching in China.
Our ethos emphasizes promoting teacher input. Our team is extremely diverse from all sorts of backgrounds and countries, with decades of teaching experience between us. People with teaching experience will find that they are able to utilize this, whilst those new to teaching have a rich environment to learn from.
We offer real development opportunities for those who wish to challenge themselves and contribute. We aim to involve our staff in all aspects of the education process and to help us create a friendly, supportive and enjoyable work culture.
We are not an agency; employees solely teach in our school. We have small classes having a maximum of 6 students who have close contact with their teachers.
We have classes for all age groups. In addition to pre-school, primary and middle school age children, we also teach adult professional clients who want to improve their conversation skills, grammar, pronunciation and so on.
Planning classes to ensure they run smoothly
Teaching in an engaging and age appropriate way
Assessing students progress and providing feedback
Taking a genuine interest in students' development
Salary and Benefits
* Total package worth 12,500 - 16,000 rmb per month
* 9,000 - 12,000 rmb per month salary, depending on position and responsibilities
* FREE flights
* FREE modern furnished accommodation (worth 2000-3000rmb per month) with internet access and double beds provided, 5 minutes walk from the school(optional).
* FREE Mandarin lessons arranged specially for Premier English teachers
* Health insurance reimbursement (worth 1800rmb)
* Support for teachers while living in China
* Airport pick-up
* Full induction and orientation
* Step by step help with opening bank accounts and other essentials
* A friendly bilingual Chinese team ready to help
Address: 433 Xingyang Road
To find out more go on:
Contact person: Glen Stratton, manager