We are looking to appoint motivated and enthusiastic qualified teachers for delivering our Bridging Course programme, based on the English National Curriculum. The contract will be for 2 years and one term.
We are looking to appoint motivated and enthusiastic qualified teachers for delivering our Bridging Course programme, based on the English National Curriculum.
The Bridging Course will be for Key Stage 2 and 3 students. The Bridging Course will commence from Monday 23rd April 2018 and will be for the whole of Term 3, until Thursday 28th June 2018. After this period the successful candidates will then continue as Homeroom teachers in our Primary or Secondary department for the next two academic years. The contract will be for 2 years and one term.
The successful candidates will have experience in teaching within Key Stage 1, 2 or 3 and will ideally have experience of teaching the English National Curriculum / Cambridge Curriculum.
We are looking for highly committed team players with drive, energy and passion, who will inspire a love of learning within their students. A good sense of humour and an excellent work ethic are essential.
· Good knowledge of the new English National Curriculum at Key Stage 1, 2 or 3
· Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
· A recognised teaching qualification: BEd.; PGCE; iPGCE or equivalent
· Must be a fluent English speaker
Desirable Requirements (not essential):
· Previous experience in an International School environment
· Experience of teaching to English as an Additional Language learners
Salary 80,000 baht per month
Shortlisted candidates will be sent full salary details and be invited for interview.
For further details please visit our school website at: www.headstartphuket.com