We would like to offer you the post of a native English speaking Teacher in our school in the cultural capital of Russia – Saint Petersburg. Saint Petersburg is situated on the Neva River with the population of over 4,5 million. It is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe originally built by the great Russian tsar Peter the First. Saint Petersburg is the biggest Russian cultural, educational and industrial center.
The combination of all these factors makes it a perfect place to live and work in Saint Petersburg. The school is located in the very center of the city. We are interested in having a responsible native speaker who can work independently and in a team.
REWARD is a rapidly developing private language school run by Professor Anna Mitina, doctor of science in pedagogics. There are 3 branches in St. Petersburg but for the 9 branches of it all in the city of Volgograd. We offer a wide range of group courses (5-8 students) and one-to-one tuition in a number of languages - English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Chinese, and others. Teaching English includes General English, Business English, Exam Preparation, Corporate Training and tailor-made courses. We teach adults, schoolchildren and pre-school kids.
We also offer a number of creative programs like “Language week-ends” outside the city to discover the life and culture of different English-speaking countries - a kind of immersion into the language. On Sundays we have Speech Practice Clubs designed and conducted by our teachers and native-speaking instructors. Schoolchildren enjoy their holidays in our children language camps in the most picturesque areas of the Volgograd and Saint Petersburg regions and at the Black Sea during school holidays.
Our study rooms are designed and equipped to the highest standard. We have an extensive library of up-to-date published ESL materials; our offices contain photocopiers, printers and computer terminals with free Internet access. However, our greatest resource is our supportive, creative and dedicated teaching staff. We currently employ more than 70 teachers including 15 native speakers from the UK, the USA, the South African Republic, Spain, France, and Italy.
If you are attracted by the opportunity of working in a stimulating and challenging environment and feel that you can make an effective contribution to the company, we would be happy to employ you on a long-term contract.
- Native speaker of English
- University degree
- CELTA, TEFL or their equivalents
1. In Saint Petersburg we offer a guaranteed basic monthly salary of 42 000 rubles net for a 30 academic hour week schedule, plus generous overtime.
2. Free fully furnished shared accommodation with Internet access or 20 000 rubles compensation and assistance in finding suitable accommodation.
3. Free visa support; 50% of consular fees and expenses are refunded after arrival and 50% - on successful completion of the contract.
4. Free legal registration of visa during the period of the contract.
5. Flight reimbursement is paid up to 20 000 rubles from UK/Europe and 40 000 rubles from the USA, Canada, etc.
6. Bonus upon successful completion of the year contract.
7. Paid vacations in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation: 28 calendar days (for a 12-month contract).
8. Free health insurance paid by the school.
9. Free training seminars on methodology of teaching.
10. Free group lessons of Russian given by a professional teacher of Russian as a foreign language.
11. Free transfer from/to the airport.
12. Free Internet access, photocopiers, computer terminals and other equipment at all Reward offices.
13. Invitation to FLC REWARD social events.
14. Free tea and coffee in our offices.
15. Friendly and helpful English speaking office support staff.
To learn more: www.flc-reward.ru/com
Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org