From the dates of Monday the 5th of March to the 30th, we will be holding our annual International Summer School.
Lessons are built around a variety of topics, such as transportation, dinosaurs or the environment. Children then explore these subjects by learning useful vocabulary and some associated grammar, as well as being encouraged to ask their own questions and share their thoughts. On top of learning the English language, there will be a variety of games, puzzles and handicraft activities for the children to participate in. This course is not only educational, but also fun.
Some important details:
• Students ages will range from 6 to 12, but they will be divided into different groups depending on their levels and familiarty with the English language.
• Lesson plans have already been made for ALL lessons, though there is room for creativity and individuality.
• The majority of lessons will be supported by a senior teacher at the school, or a member of staff.
• Each class will have no more than 8 students.
• Lessons will run from 09:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday, with a one-hour break for lunch.
• There will be an additional day or two of paid training the weekend before the summer course begins on the 3rd and/or 4th of March. This training will be paid at a rate of 400 baht per 50-minute training lesson.
• The total salary for this month of work, excluding the additional training, is 48,000 baht.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic, patient, knowledgeable and engaging. They must have experience working with kids of a variety of ages and levels. Furthermore, they should be capable of leading interesting and fun lessons on a wide range of subjects. Though lesson plans have already been made, there will be prep time involved in gathering materials, so teachers will need to be punctual and passionate about delivering well-prepared lessons.
The candidate MUST:
-hold a bachelor's degree
-hold an English teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL)
-currently reside in Thailand
-be available for the duration of the course
For more information on the course, please check out our website at https://www.modulolearning.com/modulo-summer-course.html.
This will give you an overview of what the course intends to achieve.
For more information and to arrange an interview please email your CV and photograph to the attention of Alex Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.