Full-time teaching positions available in Batam (Riau Archipelago) and Palembang (South Sumatera), INDONESIA
CENTRAL INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION is seeking qualified native speakers to join our team on a one-year renewable contract.
The successful candidate would possess a recognized teaching certificate or equivalent experience; a flexibility of character which permits adaptation to life and work in a developing, tropical country; an enthusiastic desire to teach senior high school students; a positive attitude and a sense of humor. Excellent employment package with good work conditions.
You will have the opportunity to teach a variety of classes including:
- General English
- IELTS & TOEFL Preparation
- Conversational English
- Business English
• Relaxed, supportive atmosphere for both staff and students
• Emphasis on quality, not quantity
• Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 10
• Majority of our students is Senior High School students
One-year, renewable contract details with max. 24 contact hours per week (Monday to Friday OR Monday to Saturday with 1 day off in between, from 12:00 pm to 20:00 pm).
We offer an excellent employment package, including:
• One-year, renewable contract details with max. 24 contact hours per week (Monday to Friday OR Monday to Saturday with 1 day off in between, from 12:00 pm to 20:00 pm);
• USD1,000 monthly salary depending on qualifications and experience;
• 1 month salary bonus after the completion of contract;
• HOLIDAY = 10 days of paid holidays AND 10 days during school closure AND approximately 15 days of paid public holidays each year;
• Medical insurance;
• Economy class return airfare;
• Airport pick-up upon arrival;
• All visa/work permit costs are covered by the school.
Additional benefit in Palembang:
• FREE modern shared fully furnished house (6 minutes walk, 400 meters)
• have bachelor degree in Arts or in any major with TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification
• have at least 5 years formal teaching experience (at least 1 year in Indonesia preferable)
• US/UK/AUS/CAN/NZ passport holder
• be between 26-45 years of age
• be a non-smoker, free from HIV/AIDS, drugs and mental illness
• provide original documents of University Degree Certificate, Transcript and English Teaching certificate for working visa purposes
• have ability to obtain a clear background check
To apply, please send your CV/resume, copy of passport and a recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention this website in your application.