We are seeking qualified native English speaking teachers to join our staff for April, 2018.
1) A Master’s degree with 2 years of full-time university teaching experience
2) A Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of full-time university teaching experience
*Please do not apply if you do not meet these minimum qualifications.
Salary and Benefits
1) 2.4 million won per month
2) Housing stipend of 300,000 won per month or university-provided housing (if available)
3) Schedule of 12 teaching hours per week
4) Overtime pay ranging from 14,000 won to 40,000 won per hour
5) At least six weeks of vacation in summer and six weeks of vacation in winter
6) Possibility for pay raises every two years
7) National medical coverage and private teachers’ pension plan
Please send scans or hardcopies of your resume, reference letters, diploma(s), alien registration card, passport, and a recent photo to the Office of Foreign Professors by Thursday, March 15, 2018. Thank you.
Address: The Institute of Foreign Language Education, Dongseo University,
47 Jurye-ro, Sasang-gu, Busan 617-716, South Korea