Teaching History, Math, or Science on Secondary Levels in Daegu Metropolitan Cit
An International Christian School in South Korea is looking for Christian Americans who would like to teach History, Math, or Science on the secondary levels starting from May through July.
Should you be interested in the positions, please send your resume, recent photos, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon hearing from you, we will be in touch with you soon.
In your email, please be sure to include;
- Date of birth,
- Whether you have the criminal background check report issued by FBI or are in the process of obtaining it
- Your available starting date
- The best time to speak with you either on the phone or the skype.
- Location: Daegu Metropolitan city, South Korea
- Teaching levels: secondary levels
- Starting date: May through July
- Working hour: 8:30 – 5:30 PM Monday through Friday
- Salary: 2.2 million won per month, equivalent to annual income of around 40,000 to 45,000 US dollars in U.S. thanks to free housing and lower loving costs and taxes.
- Benefits: Round trip air-line tickets, single furnished apt, health insurance, national pension, one month salary of completion bonus, paid vacation, etc.
- American citizens
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Faithful Christian (protestant)
- No criminal record on the Criminal Background Check report
- Healthy mentally and physically
For our company details and for information regarding working and living in Korea, please visit our website at http://www.englishnkorea.com.
Certified Occupational Counselor
English & Korea Co. Ltd.