Company Overview: EMG Education are one of the leading organisations in the field of public sector education in Vietnam. Alongside 8+ years experience delivering high quality English language education in Vietnamese public schools we are also providing long-term training to upskill Vietnamese teachers to be able to teach maths and science through the means of English in a modern and innovative style.
Job Title: Teacher Training Specialist
Play a leading role in the training of Vietnamese Government Lower Secondary School teachers to teach maths and science in a CLIL environment.
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality lessons for the teacher training programme.
- Work as part of a team to design and manage a high quality and innovative curriculum.
- Provide assistance and support to other teachers working on the teacher training programme.
- Prepare students for the PTE General, PTE Academic and any other examinations as required.
- Provide ongoing feedback to students and senior management.
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in Educational Training field.
- 5 + years teaching experience in maths and science at a Key Stage 3 or higher level.
- Proven experience in a training capacity.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Passionate about public sector education.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org