A private school in downtown Taipei City is seeking subject teacher!
- Location: Da-an Dist., Taipei City (Close to MRT station)
- Contract period: Aug 2018- July 2019, one year renewable
- Salary: NT$70,000-80,000/month. (According to education background and teaching experience.)
- Airfare reimbursement: NT$50,000 round-trip
- Housing allowance : NT$10,000/month
- PD reimbursement of around NT$30,000 every year for teachers renew the contract with school.
- Work permit & ARC provided
- Labor and health insurance: available
- Teaching hour: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm, 22 classes per week at most, 45 mins/class
- Subject: G7-9 Literature
- All applicants must be government licensed teachers with citizenship from the following countries: US, UK, CAN, IRE, AUS, NZ, SA.
- With literature related bachelor's or above degree
- With teaching/ working experience in literature field.
Dewey has founded for over 10 years in Taiwan and our client schools spread all over the country. Our company has been the official partner of Taiwan government schools since 2006; well-known private schools from primary to high school levels, and also language schools have been our clients for years.
We aim to deliver the best recruiting service that makes teaching abroad available to native English speaking teachers.
We have helped numerous teachers find ideal placements. Moreover, we offer professional assistance to help teachers’life easier in Taiwan, that means from airport pick-up, housing, commute, and living affairs of all aspects, we got them all taken care of.
We not only match the job for both schools and teachers, but also help all kinds of affairs that foreign teachers would encounter in their daily life. Our service begins even before the teachers step into Taiwanese territory:
1. Job placement service
2. Application of related documents for work and immigration
3. Housing, banking and postal services and other living assistance in Taiwan
4. Teaching enhancement in an EFL classroom
5. Provide information about Taiwanese culture